Friday, April 25, 2008

Sports Update

Hey there guys, this is Zach giving you your sports review/update. I'll try to due this semi-routinely.

Of course, the NBA playoffs are underway and our very own Houston Rockets are in a fight for their life. They threw away the first two games against Utah at home, but managed to rally back and beat the team with the best home record of anyone in the NBA, mostly thanks to CARL MOTHERF***ING LANDRY. That's a manbeast right there. He came back from getting a tooth knocked out from an elbow earlier in the game to make the play of the game and sealing the win for Houston.

In other news, the NFL draft is tomorrow and it's pretty up in the air about where the Texans are going. Personally, I think they need secondary help badly, so I'd go after a cornerback if there's one available. If not, I'd really like to see them trade down and try to get a pick in the second round.

As far as the MLB goes, it's too early for me to be paying that much attention. The Astros sucked at first, but are finally turning it on and hopefully they'll continue playing like this. I'll do more Astros updates as the season progresses.

NHL playoffs are going on right now, but I don't like hockey, so that's it. =P

I'll cover the soccer games going on right now in the next blog.

Later guys, hope you liked it.

No comments: