Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Politics, Politics, Politics!!!

Hey people. This is one of your contributors, David. Many of you know that the two Democratic candidates, Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, are in a very tight race for the presidential nomination. The next primary will be held April 22, in Pennsylvania where many expect the race to get more heated. I'm going to follow their race and watch many of their upcoming debates to keep all of you on track. I also plan to research a political topic (this week I'm thinking Social Security) to discuss on our next podcast. The new topic will include a small summary as to what it is, a discussion with our other contributors, and an explanation as to each of the candidate's views on the subject as well. I think this will make our politics section a little more interesting and much more informative for those few who actually care. Besides, it's important that we pay attention to our government- it's the younger generation that's going to make all the difference in this election. Don't hesitate to blog us or ask us in school about an issue you want to be discussed. Anyways, we'll talk later on the podcast.

No comments: